QUEEN OYINADE OBAARA , GUEST ARTISTES OF THE WEEK

        GUEST ARTISTES OF THE WEEK 

Welcome to our Guest Artistes of the Week  interview , where You will know more about your favorite Artistes.WHAT IS YOUR NAME MA Am L/Evang Queen Oyinade Omotayo ObaAra   WHERE ARE YOU FROM Am from ogun state WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR LIVING Am a Gospel Artistes APART FROM MUSIC WHAT ARE DOING Am a Civil Servant under THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE


CAN YOU TELL YOUR FANS ABOUT YOUR BIOGRAPHY     I was born in Ogun State,Nigeria and was brought up at Ibadan, Oyo State during that time my Parent was Policing under The Nigeria Federal Government, I  attended Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Level, I am Married and a Mother of Two, My Passion was Always Singing and Dancing

WHEN  DID YOU START YOUR MUSIC CAREER I started my Music Career in 2005 WHAT IS YOUR BAND NAME: OBAARA AND THE ANGEL OF CHRIST MELLIFLUOUS VOICES MUSIC MINISTRIES INT'L              HOW MANY ALBUM HAVE YOU PRODUCED Have Produced Three (3)Different Album  WHO IS YOUR MENTOR    I don't have Mentor but used them as my Mentor Prophetess Bisi Alawiye Aluko and My Father Brother King Tunde Samson.    HAVE YOU MARRIED  Yes am a Married Woman      AS A GOSPEL ARTISTES WHAT ARE YOUR EXPERIENCES   Hmmm I have alot of Experience which I can't explain it all cause the Journey so far which was not easy at all,alot of Bitter Experience   YOUR ADVICE TO YOUR FELLOW GOSPEL ARTISTES AND UPCOMING ARTISTES 

My advice to my fellow Gospel Artistes and upcoming Artistes is that Don't Compete with anybody you are better than them Everybody has there own tenure to rule when your times comes too you will rule and over rule like a King or Queen where everybody will be chasing after you because of the Glory Remember Rome was not build in a Day, So focus,stay tune,Have faith,Be Neutral cause it will surely ends with joy one Day.  DO YOU HAVE ANY YEARLY PROGRAM    Yes I have,My Yearly Program always comes up every First Sunday of October named DIADEM OF PRAISE   

CAN YOU PERFORM IN ALL OCCASIONS  yes I can Perform in any Occasion but base on Christain Religion Line only    SAY SOMETHING TO YOUR FANS To my Fans all over the Globe,I say a Big Thanks to you all for the Endless Love,May you never no Sorrow in your life,It shall be well with you all IJN HOW CAN PEOPLE REACH YOU  can reach me by Calling this Number 09036141112 or 09078423325.

Thanks for your time 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOWNLOAD OLUWA BAWADASI MP3 BY Semilogo ft charity

 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your cita...