DOWNLOAD AROYE MI MP3 BY EVANG SAM OMOIYIN

 Evang Ayodele Samuel abiodun popularly know as SAM OMOIYIN is a contemporary gospel artistes   born and raised in oyo state from ikereku olanla oyo state nigeria

Evang Sam omo iyin started his music carreer in year 2012 and since then he has been in vineyards of God blessing people with his talent through the help of the holy spirit, this young talented artistes has produced some tracks That blessed many souls and one album tittled ONISE IYANU  , He is the convener of the program tittled AAFIN IYIN FESTIVAL (every December)
And mid year program REVELATION AND PROPHECY NIGHT.



ABOUT THE TRACK 
AROYE MI(my complain) is from his first album tittled ONISE IYANU Hear from him...
* I got this track when I had a disappointment from alot of people that suppose to help me because I was then rely on them so much,so when I got this disappointment it really teached me how to  be a prayer warrior and cry to God that he is the only one who understand my complain(AROYE MI)
Download the song and be bless




ARTISTES CONTACT
Facebook page
  Evang Sam omo iyin,
Omo iyin Evang sam,
Ayodele Samuel abiodun.
WhatsApp
08145029086
Instagram Evangsamomoiyin
Tiktok
Evang  Sam Omoiyin

YouTube
Evang Sam omoiyin
Tel
08145029086
08159522195

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOWNLOAD OLUWA BAWADASI MP3 BY Semilogo ft charity

 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your cita...