PRAISE CONNECT IS A DIVINE ASSIGNMENT NOT JUST A CONCERT SAYS BY AKD SAX


I'm  Akinkunmi David Ayorinde,* commonly known as *AKD Sax 🎷 a Nigerian gospel Saxophonist, a native of Ibadan, Oyo State, a convener of annual life changing music concert tagged *PRAISE  CONNECT I start my music career 2010 but base on my major intrument Saxophone 🎷 by 2018/2019  ,By God's grace, I have ministered in several states of Nigeria,Award winning as Saxophonist of the year 2021 in *Oyo State* by _Oyo state gospel music & movies Award of excellence._ I'm studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering at a renown citadel of learning, the Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State,My vision is to spread the gospel and win many souls to God's kingdom through my instrument of praise and worship *(Saxophone) .And God has been faithful in bringing to vision to pass.
                  ABOUT PRAISE CONECT

 Praise connect is  Not just a concert is a Divine Assignment that God given to me August 23/2019,On that day I have encounter with God like the way Moses have his own encounter with God in the wilderness. Idon't really understand what is happened to me until I visited one of my Pastor and he explain everything to me that I should go and listen to what God send me to do, which is to go and create an atmosphere or a garden of worship and praise God. After that I go on my knees and I pray to God and God give me the title of the program PRAISE CONNECT* with the symbol of WiFi 


PRAISE CONNECT 3.0

Date* : November 4th 

Time : 8pm

 @ ECWA church Iwo-road Ayokemi hospital along monatan total filling station bus stop Ibadan.    

Tel +234 814 225 9927

Instagram @akinkunmidavid

Facebook page AKD Sax.


2 comments:

DOWNLOAD OLUWA BAWADASI MP3 BY Semilogo ft charity

 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your cita...