IGBAGBO(FAITH) BY EVANG TAYO ERI SINGER (TOLOGO)


Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen
 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
Without FAITH you can't have a good report 
This track is an inspirational gospel song compose by Evang Tayo Eri T'ologo singer through the help of the holy spirit 
Download the song and be blessed.


WHO IS TAYO ERI SINGER


My name is nasiru taofeek adetayo I'm 2nd  born into the family of nasiru akinade in the family's of AKINADE awoyemi entirely but my own parents are born again since where childhood before we grow up we are just have knowledge and understanding of Jesus Christ even when I'm growing up gradually gradually people think I'm converted into Muslims with is not like that and I tell them I'm a real Christian I started my educational career at Nawar udeen primary school orita aperin Ibadan since 1994-1999 after that I'm starting my secondary schools at olubadan high school (O.H.S.) Aperin adekile Ibadan in year 2001-2004 when I was in j.s.s.3 there's was critical incident happened to me when the time of my junior WAEC that was may24  2004 I'm used 4year on that sickness I can't even do that junior WAEC I'm always trying to do the exam but it's can't possible for me so I'm was cry every day because when I remember say my classmate promotion to senior secondary I'm still in the sickness I'm not happy for that but my mother always they tell me say Omo tio Ku o fail I'm accept we just started continue to praying to cut the story short after I used 4year in that sickness during that time God gives me strength little by little later I tell my parents say I want back to school with is in year 2007 not allowed me but I'm struggling my self to back to school by the grace of God in year 2008 when I want to admit don't forget I say I want to do junior WAEC before incident happened oh if  want to admit back they tell me say I should started back from jss2 say because I'm not do WAEC that time said it to say if I'm do the WAEC I will be started back from ss1 but I'm not do it. I just accepted to start back from jss2 later run shall I'm graduated from secondary schools level in year2013 section I'm native of Ibadan Oyo State Nigeria. Before I'm starting my music career I always like Yinka ayefele music because the way they sing it's full of praise because when I'm that sickness I'm always said this word I will not he because to preach the work of God. I'm starting My music ๐ŸŽ™️ career in year 2013/2014 when I was in back of prince tunde papa(omes crew) now call Tunde eri Gold (Omo nla1) as backup but not put me as backup give me manager the first time I join my Boss band we go praise night that day    11th November 2015 I'm starting my own music ๐ŸŽ™️ career that 11/11 is the day I'm firstly live on stage as Boss as Tayo eri & his mercy jujugospel melody band. My yearly concerts is living soul praise concerts that will commence in every last Sunday of May every year
HOW CAN PEOPLE REACH YOU
Facebook :Evang Tayo Eri singer 
Instagram :prince tayo eri singer 
YouTube Tayo eri 
Gmail tayoeri2020@gmail.com TikTok evangtayoerisinger1

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOWNLOAD OLUWA BAWADASI MP3 BY Semilogo ft charity

 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your cita...