DOWNLOAD ALABUKUN FUN BY EVANG oluwatosin olushola


Oluwatosin Olushola Well know as (Alore Eyajudah) is a fast raising gospel singer from southwest nigeria oyo state she started her music career some years back in Ibadan city the capital of oyo state to the glory of God she has produced (1) one album tittled ALABUKUN FUN Alore Eyajudah is a contemporary gospel minstrel  through her ministration many souls has been blessed
ABOUT THE TRACK
This track is full of messages about beatitudes, that is how God blessed those who stand on his word,and  was inspired by holy spirit, asking me to inform and remind people about what Jesus said in metthew  5 from verse 1: I got inspired through the help of holy spirit when I'm in a revival program in my church, I was full of only spirit that moment in the year 2018 , when I just start singing the song.. I quickly took my phone to record because I can't hold pen that moment

DOWNLOAD THE SONG HERE

ARTISTES CONTACT

07065317410 & 08056912471

Facebook: Olushola Oluwatosin Eyajudah

IG: Adunoluwatoshola-Eyajudah

You tube : Olushola Oluwatosin Eyajudah

Email: salakooluwatosin61@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOWNLOAD OLUWA BAWADASI MP3 BY Semilogo ft charity

 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your cita...